EXAMINATION RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Students are required to behave in accordance with the rules and regulations in the examination hall during the work hours of examination.
- Bringing notes or other unauthorized materials into the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- Candidates should be in attendance at least a quarter of an hour before the commencement of each examination. No student will be admitted inside the hall if he/she comes late by more than thirty minutes or comes without his/her hall ticket and personal ID card.
- Students must ensure that they answer the correct question paper. The subject code and title of the question paper should be checked and instructions read carefully before answering. Any query should be brought to the attention of the invigilator immediately.
- No student will be allowed to leave the hall until thirty minutes have elapsed after the stipulated time at which the examination started.